Sunday, July 3, 2011

It begins...

So, it's been many years since I last tried to maintain a blog. It didn't last very long, and it was all done in the name of a school assignment (for the record, it wasn't even done on this site. It was WordPress).

Being a recently graduated photography major, I've been told that it's good practice to blog experiences and work, mostly in the name of networking, but also to give the folks at home something to look at.
While I intend to show all my recent and current work, I'll likely crack open the archives now and again to show some of my older work, hopefully so readers can see how much I've done in terms of shooting and editing, and what my over all body of work looks like.

Anywho, here's to hoping I can actually make it work this time. Hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment